Trophy, Tornado and an Air Show oh my

It was a crazy weekend at our house! My oldest two had their first karate competition ever. It was fun watching the different styles of fighting and I am hoping Hunter and Skylar learned a few things while we were there I know I did. Skylar got first place in sparring and Hunter got a medal! They both did their best and really kicked butt, we are so proud of them.

Saturday afternoon and evening tornadoes ripped through our state. We were very lucky in the fact that we suffered no damage or loss. I had to clear out a closet just in case we needed to hop in and we spent close to 30 minutes hanging out in the hallway just waiting for the all clear. Our dog Zeus dodged into the closet the second I opened the door and refused to come out until much later that night.

On Sunday I made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast then we went to the Air Show on base. It was a lot of fun walking around looking at the different planes and watching them in the air. The kennels put on a demo of their own which was the highlight of the air show in my opinion. We really enjoyed watching the dogs catch the various "bad guys".

The weekend flew by so fast I can not believe it is Monday! I am looking forward to the coupon class tomorrow night and have everything ready to go. I am getting ready to catch up on the piles of laundry that need to be folded and put away then do a quick clean up of the house. I will start posting all sorts of coupon information soon so stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi