A big family emergency

Liberty took a trip to the ER on April 10th and was admitted for observation. It started out as a possible bladder infection, then possible kidney stones, then they realized her intestines were swollen to twice their normal size. Poor baby was in terrible pain! She is feeling much better now and will hopefully be back to school tomorrow. They think that the virus that had already passed through two of my other children was not passing through her so easily. I am so grateful for my wonderful church family and military mommy friends. A quick phone call and post on Facebook brought all the help I needed to get us through a 24 hour hospital visit. My other 4 children were provided for and I had friendly support during the waiting game of nearly 8 hours in the emergency room. I also had the chance to go home and catch a few minutes of sleep, shower and hug on my baby while my friend stayed at the hospital with Liberty. As a military spouse it is vital to have a strong support group in your local area when your active duty spouse is gone. God brought that support group to me just when I needed it most. I can not even say how thankful I am. Brent was able to call me and I kept him updated via email about everything going on. We are both looking forward to the end of this deployment and we are both praying that God blesses our home with health once again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi