Coupons, did someone say coupons?

Well it looks like I am going to be leading a coupon class on April 19th! This is my very first coupon class so of course I am nervous but excited. I have led a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class which was a 13 week course with a group of people who started out as complete strangers to me so I know I can handle it.

My biggest concern is the unknown. What if someone asks a question I can not answer? Or worse what if I answer it and it turns out I am wrong? Ugh

Ok I have got to pep myself up I can do this, I love coupons, I love saving money, I love helping others save money this is going to be great! Plus I have great women helping me out so everything will fall into place just as it should. Once I have finished the class I will be posting all of the fantastic resources, notes and policies I have gathered up to share with the class on this blog so please stay tuned!!

I wanted to add that I did get my coupon class binder all put together today. I have note paper so that I can hopefully write down the questions I am being asked during the class as well as the stuff I know I will learn from other Coupon Queens. My personal notes on the topics I want to make sure I get to talk about and a nice selection of local stores coupon policies along with the resource list that will be put together as an info packet for everyone who attends. My goal for next week is to gather a few fun things to give away as door prizes and  write up a layout of how the class should go. Space is filling up fast so this class may be the start of a whole new thing what a fun adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi