Quick post about my Couponizer!

I was introduced to the Couponizer by another shopper at the Commissary on base. She was easily flipping through it as she walked down the isle grabbing what she needed, checking it off her list and moving the coupon over to the check out spot with ease. I was trying my best to sort through an envelope full of loose coupons that kept dropping to the floor as I tried to find the right one since at that point I was leaving my other coupon sorter at home. I walked right up to her and asked her where she got it, I loved the size and the style was perfect. That was the beginning of my Couponizer journey and I have loved it ever since.

It is an excellent tool for the busy coupon mom. Not only does it come with it's own handy little storage bag containing scissors and a organizer mat it also fits in my purse with no problem. I shop with small children so the size was very important to me. Trying to hold on to a big binder and my Houdini's trying to climb out of the cart was going to be a big problem for me but with the Couponizer it is no problem at all. I can balance it on a box of cereal inside of the cart, hold it with one hand or leave it in my purse only pulling it out when I absolutely need it making it very mom friendly.

It has several compartments to sort your coupons into including your non-grocery store coupons such as the great % off coupons you can find for JC Penney's and Sears. I love the fact that it has a spot to place all the coupons you plan on using for your specific shopping trip and another spot to put the coupons you will be using at check out. Lets face it more often then not you will find a few of the items you planned on buying are not in stock or not on sale. I always move the corresponding coupon for the item I placed in my cart over to the check out spot in the Couponizer  so there is no confusion at check out.  It also comes with a handy shopping list pad that lets you keep track of which items on your list have a coupon to go with it.

It was worth the investment for me since I was graduating out of an organ style coupon holder and an envelope that often left me with lost or expired coupons. The fact was that I could not see them very well inside of the little compartments and pulling them out while shopping meant I was dropping coupons. If you are looking for a convenient way to organize your coupons and get the most use out of them while shopping I would recommend trying the Couponizer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi