My shopping adventure today! I took all five of my children to Walmart, Target and Rite Aid and yes we survived. I bought nothing at Walmart very big accomplishment but they had nothing I needed so we left. At Target I was looking for the Lysol disinfecting wipes that they have on sale but my Target was out. My husband called me though right as I got into my parking space so we wandered around and I found Purina Beggin' Strips marked at 2 for $5 and I just so happened to have a $1 off when you buy two coupon so my dog got a treat. Zeus is very happy and I enjoyed the chat with my husband. Then we went to Rite Aid, now my children seem to have a thing against Rite Aid because it is the one store that they just can not behave themselves in for nothing. They did do great in Walmart and Target so I will give them props for that. At Rite Aid I got 2 boxes of 16 count Always Infinity Pads marked at $4.99 with a buy one get one 50% off sale going on and two of the $2 off coupons and a bottle of Pantene Conditioner on clearance for $2.49 that I had a $2 off coupon for as well so I only spent $4.74 after tax on all three items. I was very pleased. After shopping we met a friend, who's husband is also deployed, along with her three kids at IHop for dinner. For the month of April they have a special you get a free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree so I only spent $21.13 on dinner for the six of us. I say it was a pretty good day for saving money. Another good thing to know about IHop is they have a 10% military discount. We met that same friend earlier in the day to go bowling on base. If your children are currently on Spring Break check to see if your base bowling alley is offering any specials. I paid $8 for four of my children to bowl a game that included their shoes. They had a blast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi