Coupon and Budgeting Class

I am so excited! 

I have the opportunity to teach a coupon and budgeting class for a friend of mine on Monday January 16th at her church and I will be talking to our local MOPS group about coupons on the 17th.

I am sitting here going over the coupon topics, thinking about budgeting tips and adding coupon policy links for a handful of local stores to my Coupon Resource Page! I also have three boxes full of an amazing giveaway for my class on the 16th!!! 

If you are determined to change your future, to change your family tree, to change life as you know it get involved in a local Financial Peace University . Find a coupon class so you can learn how to save money while you shop! Commit to making a budget every month on paper, on purpose telling each and every dollar where it is going before it packs up and walks right out the door. Educate yourself about how to manage your money and get out of debt.

If you are local then please come join me at Gateway Church January 16th at 6:30PM it is free and worth so much more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi