Walked out of WalMart for less then a $1!!

Have you walked out of WalMart for less then a $1?
Ever?
Probably not. It is ok, not many people do. Today was my day and I will tell you how I did it!

Remember my last trip to the Mart when I bought all of those razors?
Each pack had a $3 off coupon so today I took a trip back to use up those coupons.
This is what I bought

  • 6 12 ct packs of Schick Disposable Razors @ $1.97 each
  • 12 ct pack of Sunbeam Hamburger Buns @ $2.66
  • 10 ct pack of Extra Large La Banderita Flour Tortillas @ $2.18 (oh my gosh these are so good)
  • 7oz can of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce @ $1.27

My total before tax and coupons was $17.93.
I handed over 6 of the $3 off coupons totaling $18!
My total out of pocket was $0.85!!!

I seriously felt like I had just robbed the bank. The entire time I was walking toward my van I kept looking over my shoulder waiting for a blue vested, smiley face pinned manager flanked by WalMart's version of a mall cop to come running after me demanding I spend more money. I made it to my van safely though and my heart only flickered once as a blue vested someone walked out of the store LOL
The girl at the register was impressed, I was pleased and my kids were awesome this was a great trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi