Ditch your debit card? Ha ditch your credit card!!!

Oh my goodness!! Headline news on Yahoo is telling people to ditch their debit card and switch to a credit card!! You can read about it here. Are they all stupid? Don't answer that it is rhetorical. Do not switch to a credit card, ew gross debt! You hear me?!!! 
 Instead close your checking account with Bank Stupid and open up an account with Perkstreet! Free checking and you can earn 1%, 2% (if your checking account has a starting balance of $5000 or more) or 5% (bonus money changes monthly but still awesome) cash back on all of your purchases. Oh and did I mention no fees!! 
 Hey or you can just go to using plain, old, wonderful cash. When Brent and I first started paying off our debt using the Dave Ramsey plan we used the cash envelope system. There is no chance you will ever go into debt using the cash envelope system and a well thought out written budget. 
Please I am begging you do not open a credit card account!!! You have options Banks are just trying to get more money out of your pocket and they know you will spend more then you make using a credit card. They will charge you fees on top of charging you interest. Oh and do not forget those late fees they just love to tack on when your payment is due the day after a Holiday weekend and got held up by the postal service, uh-huh you know what I am talking about. 
Stand up to your bank, take your money else where, they are not in charge you are! Am I empowering you? Do you feel ready to say NO to fees and yes to cash back or cash in your pocket! This is my Brave Heart ROAR!!!!! Hear me now and go take charge of your money!!
P.S. Do not forget to Follow Me by Email (that little tab to the left) I am getting ready to have an awesome giveaway!! You can read about it here.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi