SHOPPING!!

Ok so yesterday I went shopping! We hit three different stores all before lunch and I saved so much money!! Seriously if you have not started using coupons yet then this is your weekend to try. Just listen to all of my great savings!

First I went to Walgreens where I spent $8.46 but I saved $33.66 matching my coupons to sales and using my Register Rewards from my last trip. Just look at at the great stuff I bought!!

Then it was on to Rite Aid. Now remember how I got $15 worth of +UP well I walked out of there only spending $1.43 plus I will get back $4.60 in rebates! I even scored a Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair that was on clearance marked down to $2.49 which I had a $1 off coupon for woohoo! I got two free wipes refill packs plus free toothpaste on that trip. My total savings between sales and coupons was $23.36!! Look at this!

Last but not least I hit up the commissary. I had some WIC shopping to do (WIC stands for Women, Infant & Children). I also just so happened to have a few coupons that were getting ready to expire plus a few to match up to the sales that ended yesterday. No pictures to share sorry but I will tell you what I got. The prices I am posting reflect the after coupon amount.
  1. 2 boxes of Cheerios $0.91 each
  2. 2 boxes of Kix Cereal $0.91 each
  3. Total Cereal $0.90
  4. 2 big boxes of Special K Red Berries $2.49 each
  5. Special K cereal bar $1 Now the kicker to these three is I am getting a rebate card back for $5! So all three Special K items in the end will have only cost me $0.98!!
  6. 2 Quaker Chewy Granola bar $2.11 each
  7. 3 15 oz cans Hunts Tomato Sauce $0.54 each
  8. Clorox Bleach $1.25
  9. Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage patties $1.25
  10. Triaminic Fever Reducer $2.60
  11. 2 Ban Deodorant $0.31 each
My total out of pocket after it was all said and done was $24.43 I saved $14.37 which was 38% of my total before coupons. Not all of my deals were awesome but I am one very happy lady!


Are you ready to start saving like me? Then take a moment to check out my coupon resource page! Be sure though to go to these sites
There are many, many more great sites and several of them are listed on my coupon resource page but these are four of my favorites!
Also be sure to follow my blog and check out my GIVEAWAY! It will be taking place tomorrow right here at Harmony In The Thunderstorm Finding Harmony in Family, Finance and Military Life so be sure to check in you will not want to miss it! Oh and please share this blog site with your friends!! Feel free to leave comments, ask questions, provide encouragement any time you can. Thank you for reading see you tomorrow!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi