Walgreens Military Discount Tuesday

I ran well more like crawled (I am so sick) into Walgreens today to take advantage of the Military Tuesday 15% discount and some deals.

I bought
(These prices reflect the price after military discount. If you are not Military or you do not go on Military Tuesday then you will pay whatever the regular sales price is.)
  • 2 Litter Pepsi (just one although they are on sale 3 for $4) $1.52
  • Coldcalm 60 ct $5.94
  • 2 Nivea Lip Care 2 for $4 but after discount they were 2 for $3.40
  • 3 15ct Cascade action packs @ $3.39 each
Coupons I used

  • $1 off any Cascade
  • 2 $0.50 off Cascade Action Packs
  • $3 off 2 Nivea Lip Care
My Total after tax, coupons and Military Discount was $17.45
I then got the $7 Register Reward for buying the Coldcalm and the $3 Register Reward for buying $10 worth of the Cascade 15ct Action Packs! I am very happy with this trip!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi