Rite Aid Trip Number Two 5/16/2011


On my second trip to Rite Aid I had the $10 in Plus Up from my previous trip plus I did the survey again giving me another $3 off $15 coupon. I also got a 10% shopping pass but I have noticed that they really do not seem to change the price. 
On this trip I got 
2 Arnold Palmer Ice Teas priced 2 for $1 my husband loves these and I got the last two.
Purex Detergent 50 ounce $1.97 I used the $1 off coupon
Venus products are currently buy one get one 50% off so I picked up
1 Venus Spa Breeze 2 ct disposable $10.49 I used a coupon for $3 off when you buy two disposables
1 Venus Breeze Razor sale price $4.99 I used a $2 off coupon
1 4count pack Venus Breeze Refill cartridges $14.99 I used a $2 off coupon
1 Venus Embrace 3 count disposable  sale price $5.99 I used a $1 coupon and this was the second pack of disposables to go with the $3 off coupon
Total out of pocket on this trip $20.25 I had $22 in coupon savings! I am one very happy mama. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi