Busy week! Here is my Food Lion trip

Sorry I have not been posting it has been a busy week of trying to catch up on laundry! We wash everything that Brent brings home and I was already behind from all the spring break fun. As of right now I am still way behind but I wanted to get in a quick post about my Food Lion trip.

My list was in my head I needed fresh veggies for last nights dinner and chips for tonight's cook out. I had a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase and a few good coupons left from the paper so my goal was to hit $25 after coupons so I could use that $5 off coupon. I went shopping!

I walked out with
  1. 3 Ragu Pasta Sauce on sale for 3 for $5
  2. 2 1 LB packs of Smithfield Bacon on sale buy one get one free
  3. 2 bags of Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips on sale for 2 for $6
  4. 1 bag of baby spinach
  5. Tostitos Dip
  6. Tostitos Chips
  7. Siera Mist
  8. Pepsi One 
  9. Gatorade G2
  10. Gatorade Recover
  11. Gatorade Prime
I watched prices and once I knew I was in the $25 range I checked out. After coupons I was at $25.05 so I only paid $20.05!! I was stoked and the cashier was very impressed. My total savings between sales and coupons ended up being $24.26 so I saved more then I spent. The soda's and Gatorade were all free with coupons. I also got a store catalina for $1 off produce and $1 off my next $5 purchase.

This weekend and possibly over the next week I am hoping for a few quiet moments to add a new page to my blog with a bunch of my favorite recipes!! So please keep checking back for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi