Rite Aid Trip Number One 5/16/2011

I had to break my Rite Aid trip up today. So on my first trip I bought
Always pads $5.99 used $2 off coupon got $1 Plus Up,
Crest toothpaste $2.99 I used the $1.50 off coupon and got $2 Plus up,
Oral-B Cross Action toothbrush $2.99 I used the $1.50 off coupon and got $2 Plus up,
Neosporin Ointment $5.99 and Toy Story  Band-Aids $3.99 I used the $1.50 off coupon when you buy both, Cortaid Cooling Spray I used the $3 off coupon and for buying $15 worth of select products I got a $5 Plus Up
Neosporin Lip health $5.49 I had a $1 off coupon but for some reason it did not go through and I did not catch it so that was my bad.
I also used a $3 off $15 coupon that I had for doing a survey after a previous trip.

I paid $22.44 total out of pocket and got $10 in Plus Up cash for my next trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi