What is on the menu? October 1-16th

Since my menu plans have been a big hit in the past I wanted to quickly share the one I just wrote up.

1st. Grill night!! Hot dogs, Johnsonville Brats, potato chips and fresh cut up cucumbers and tomatoes

2nd. Fair Day!! We are planning to spend the day at the Wayne County Fair with the kids eating fair food :)

3rd. Chick-fil-A Mother Son Date Knight and Home made Pizza Party for Daddy and the Girls woohoo  (hmm I may be running to grab some pepperoni)  

4th. Crock pot Chicken Alfredo with spaghetti squash (so happy it is fall!)

5th. Frozen Pizza and Salad

6th. Fish&Chips (aka frozen Ore Ida Fries) and steamed kale

7th. Date Night (we order carry out for the two of us or make a special meal just for us while the kids get finger food or Tuna Helper and a movie in the boys room)

8th. Home made pizza night (this time the kids get to help!)

9th. Family Dinner Out At Ruby Tuesdays! With a coupon of course :)

10th. Spaghetti with salad and if I have time home made french bread

11th. Fish&Chips with whatever fresh veggies I can get a good deal on

12th. Frozen Pizza Party Night

13th. 2 pound meatloaf (Brent loves my meatloaf) Mashed potatoes and fresh veggies

14th. Date Night woohoo

15th. Oven Fried Chicken (you can find my recipe on my recipe page!!) Mrs T's Pierogies and fresh veggies

16th. One pound chili with beans served over sticky rice or with a tortilla

I made this menu using stuff I bought this past week on sale with coupons or over the past months tucked away in my stash. The only things I will need to buy are the veggies, pepperoni and other perishables such as milk and eggs. I was even able to get cheap cheese stacking coupons and matching it to a sale at the Commissary so our home made pizzas will be super cheap eats! If you would like one of my recipes please just ask. I make a lot of stuff from scratch and just love to share the good ones with friends and family.

Edited to switch the 3rd and 5th!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi