Essential Oils



Are you interested in Essential Oils? Have you been using Essential Oils for a long time and you’re ready to become a Member and start saving money while earning free oils? Do you just have a few questions and need more information before you make up your mind? Then I am the girl for you!! Feel free to PM me at harmony.in.the.thunderstorm@gmail.com at any time with questions about the oils or Young Living, I am here to help. If you have already made up your mind and just need a place to join please click the link below to get started


It will ask if you were referred by anyone click that you were and enter my Member number 3058827 as both your sponsor and enroller. Choose if you want to just be a Retail Customer or if you want to become a Member. If you chose to be a Retail Customer you will miss out on the 24% savings offered to Members only so I would recommend becoming a Member. If you want to become a Member you will have to buy a starter kit starting at $160 that is full of oils, samples, a diffuser and literature about Young Living. As a gift for becoming a Member you will receive two amazing books that will help you on your way to using oils. You will also be given the option to set up auto ship. While you do not have to do it right away I highly recommend that you do not wait too long. I set mine up when I went to make my first order after buying the kit. If you are like me and just love essential oils you will have no problem buying the required 50 PV every month to maintain your Essential Rewards membership. Plus you will be earning points towards free oils each time you order and who doesn’t like free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi