I did it!!

My brain is killing me but I could not leave all of my faithful readers hanging so here is a quick update:

I PASSED!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!
I AM GOING TO COLLEGE!!!!!
FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I passed my placement test. I stomped reading and writing, then did well (not my best, but well) in computer and pre-Algebra. Algebra I did not do so well in and will be taking a review class in that this semester. Honestly I was expecting that I was screaming at my computer and banging my head on the desk while studying. Algebra is not my friend!
Enough about that stinky subject though the important thing is I passed, I am going to college!!
I applied for a bunch of grants after I filled out my FAFSA and got my award letter today too.
I will not have to pay anything praise the Lord!
I feel so blessed, I just can not believe it!
Ok I am gonna go now I feel like mush that test is killer.
Thank you all so much for praying and believing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi