School journey update

My application to be a student at Wayne Community College has been received along with my instate tuition application.  Military and their dependents living in the state of North Carolina can apply for in state tuition rates which is a huge money saver. My GED transcripts have still not been received. There is still no word on where my VA paper work went, but that is part of the joy of being a veteran. Multiple applications for scholarships have been filled out, essays written. I have scheduled my placement test and official class registration for August 9th at 1:30pm.

Please pray for me especially on that day, during that time and all the days leading up to it. I have not stepped foot in a class room setting since Tech School twelve years ago prior to that I was home schooled. Tech school was a whole new world and I thrived in the class room, now college is a whole new world and the unknown scares me just like it did in the days leading up to Basic Training and Tech School.

At this moment I do not feel particularly smart or gifted and the word test is freaking me out just a bit. While the excitement still out weighs the fear I need peace and clarity. I need for my personal feelings of doubt and feelings about self to be replaced with God's feelings and God's purpose which has no doubt and is full of promise. The mom in me needs the demolition devils to be plucked from my children so that I can focus and study.

Prayer for an out pouring and an over flowing of PEACE  complete, unlimited, ultimate PEACE and an unequaled filling of the HOLY SPIRIT for our family over the next couple days, weeks and months to come would be greatly appreciated. We have been wrestling with Satan and this is a complete step of Faith so that fight is getting fierce. God's plan is unfolding in our lives, we don't know what is coming next but I do know it is gonna be great!!

This journey is gonna continue and I along with my family are apart of it. Right now I am asking you my friend, you my family, you complete stranger to join us on this journey. Pray for us in our constant new beginnings all full of God's promise. Get caught up in our excitement! Support us any way you can or feel led to do so.

Like I have said before I have no idea where this journey is taking us or what will come next we just have to have faith something big, something great is coming and I am, we are ready for it. So together with the Lord hand in hand I say lets go get it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi