Fall Breakfast (or dessert ) Idea

If you are getting tired of pancakes and waffles then try this fun and easy apple cobbler for your next family breakfast!

What you will need

4 apples(4 cups) pealed, cored and chopped
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon maybe a little more we love cinnamon!
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 TBSP Butter cut up
1 1/3 cup milk
2 cups Bisquick

Preheat the oven to 350
Put your apples in the bottom of your baking pan I used an 8x12 and it worked great. Then mix the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl and sprinkle evenly over the apples. My daughter actually did this part for me so I could mix the milk and Bisquick together. Dot the butter over the apples then pour the Bisquick milk mixture over that spread it evenly. Bake for about 40 minutes until topping is golden brown and cooked through. Rotate your pan about half way through baking time to make sure it gets an even browning. Let it cool for a few minutes then serve. We got about 12 servings. It was delicious!



Please do not forget to sign up to follow me by email!! As soon as I reach 100 followers I will be giving away two of Dave Ramsey's best selling books!!

Comments

  1. OOHH That recipe came at the right time! My neighbor gave me alot of fresh apples and wanted to make something different..bingo! thanks! looks yummmmmmmm!I follow you here,does that count for the give away??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I use Feedburner so it keeps track of my regular users. I am so glad you like the recipe! It would be great with vanilla ice cream as a dessert too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TODAY!!

iTovi